Taking Products to Market (ChE 314)
This course is designed to introduce chemical engineering undergraduates to product design concepts, with particular relevance to so-called ‘chemical” products. By the end of the semester, it is expected that student groups will demonstrate the ability to create a viable product concept based on interaction with appropriate customer segments and successfully pitch the concept in a professional manner.
- Syllabus (Click to download)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:00-12:50PM
- 309 Benedum Hall
- Prof. Wilmer's office hours: Tuesdays 4-5pm, Wednesdays 1-2pm
Companies founded by people you may know:
- NuMat Technologies (company co-founded by Prof. Chris Wilmer)
- Cohera Medical (company co-founded by Prof. Eric Beckman)
- Qrono (company co-founded by Prof. Steve Little)
- Aeronics (in process of being co-founded by Blake Dube)
- Feel free to send suggestions and I will add them...